DL26Built: 1957“The Rat”

 

DL26

This locomotive was built by Hunslet of Leeds in 1957 and is used for light shunting purposes, being light enough to cross the carriage shed traverser. It was acquired by the Society in 1978 and used to be the only diesel shunter on the Didcot site, but has now been up-staged by the superior power of 08 604.

DL26

Click on any of the pictures on this page for a larger version.

CURRENT STATUS: Operational

 

Page last updated:20-Oct-2007