Locomotives Available for Traffic
Locomotives currently considered to be ‘in traffic’, subject to normal running maintenance are:
- 1340 — Trojan — GWR (Avonside) 0-4-0 Saddle Tank Locomtive
- 2999 — Lady of Legend — GWR 4-6-0 Tender Locomotive
- 4144 — GWR 2-6-2 Prairie Tank (Currently visiting the Kent & East Sussex Railway)
- D9516 — Class 14 0-6-0 'Teddy Bear' Ex BR(WR) Diesel Hydraulic
- 08604 — Phantom — Class 08 0-6-0 BR Diesel-electric shunter
The Great Western Diesel Railcar, No. 22 is also in traffic.
Hunslet 0-6-0 Diesel, DL26, is also available for shunting and engineering purposes and you may see it in action on the day of your visit but it is not used for passenger duties.
We currently plan on running the following locomotives on the days listed - but please be aware that this can be subject to change due to operational requirements:
There are no scheduled public trains in November.
« Back To Plan Your Visit
Didcot Railway Centre Newsletter
Stay up to date with events and what's going on at Didcot Railway Centre.
You may unsubscribe at any time. We do not share your data with 3rd parties.