Locomotives Available for Traffic
Locomotives currently considered to be ‘in traffic’, subject to normal running maintenance are:
- 2999 — Lady of Legend — GWR 4-6-0 Tender Locomotive
- 4144 — GWR 2-6-2 Prairie Tank (This locomotive is currently visiting the Kent and East Sussex Railway)
- 6023 — King Edward II — GWR 4-6-0 Tender Locomotive
- D9516 — Class 14 0-6-0 Ex BR(WR) Diesel Hydraulic
- 08 604 — Class 08 0-6-0 BR Diesel-electric shunter
The Great Western Diesel Railcar, No. 22 and Steam Railmotor, No. 93 are also in traffic.
Hunslet 0-6-0 Diesel, DL26, and 5t Diesel Crane, CD24, are also available for shunting and engineering purposes and you may see them in action on the day of your visit but they are not used for passenger duties.
We currently plan on running the following locomotives on the days listed - but please be aware that this can be subject to change due to operational requirements:
Sorry, there are no scheduled running days in April
« Back To Plan Your Visit
Didcot Railway Centre Newsletter
Stay up to date with events and what's going on at Didcot Railway Centre.
You may unsubscribe at any time. We do not share your data with 3rd parties.